Prosthetics is a complete restoration of the anatomical shape of the tooth and dentition, taking into account the functions of the dentoalveolar system, and the prosthodontist is an artist in the full sense of the word, he is the creator of the smile, diction, aesthetics and the mood of a person.
Prosthetics is one of the most important tasks of dentistry. After all, when teeth are lost, disorder of chewing takes place, which leads to disease of the whole body, and the non-esthetic appearance of teeth, sometimes, depresses and motivates you to go to the dentist.
Our prosthodontists have extensive experience and do all kinds of prosthetics. And the availability of its own laboratory guarantees high standards and the shortest possible time for works manufacturing.
Depending on the situation in the oral cavity, following types of prosthetics are distinguished:
From the number of lost teeth:
- complete removable prosthetics;
- partial removable prosthetics;
- non-removable prosthetics (bridges, crowns, onlays, inlays, veneers, lumineers).
Depending on the material from which the construction is made:
- press ceramics;
- ceramics based on zirconium oxide;
- metal-ceramic constructions;
- BioHPP constructions;
- metal-acrylic constructions;
- acrylic constructions.
- acrylic carcass;
- metallic basis;
- BioHPP basis.
Prosthetic on implants: crowns and other constructions (removable and non-removable) on implants Trinon, TBR, Nobel, Lasak, Ankylos:
- non-removable prosthetics (metal-ceramics, zirconium oxide, metal-acryl);
- removable prosthesis with fixation on implants (ball-system, beam, telescopic system);
- conditionally removable prosthetics on implants (metal-ceramics, zirconium oxide, BioHPP);
- superstructure - press-ceramic onlays or crowns.
It is obligatory to coordinate the design with the patient, taking into account clinical situation and individual wishes.
For the period of manufacturing permanent structures, temporary prosthetics are necessarily performed in order to avoid aesthetic and functional inconveniences.
In addition, our clinic widely uses the practice of "today for today" - the urgent production of temporary designs of dentures made from modern materials.
After each stage of prosthetics, the patient is given advices on care of orthopedic structures and individual selection of hygiene products.